UrsDay believes in helping individuals live a life of dignity. To achieve this, our livelihood programmes focus on generating sustainable livelihoods. In spite of working under someone as lower end employees, we promote & motivate youths to start their business with lowest possible investment & make bigger. UrsDay puts special focus on entrepreneurial ventures, which are owned by women. Through its livelihood programmes, UrsDay promotes micro-finance, Self Help Groups, capacity building and small businesses.
Major steps under Entrepreneurship Program:
- Select candidates & develop interest for entrepreneurship
- Train youths for variety of skills required for successful business
- Pilot Business Project or internship with similar or competitor business
- Microfinance solutions & financial management Training
- 3 years mentorship & business consultations to build bigger vision